THIS CAMP IS OPEN TO ALL SOCCER PLAYERS. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE A MEMBER OF MC UNITED TO ATTEND.
WHEN: August 6 - August 10, 2018 (half and full-day options)
WHERE: Eastbay Soccer Complex
WHAT: MC United has partnered with Chicago Fire Soccer In The Community to bring its competitive camp experience to local players seeking to take their game to the next level! Participants will work with certified and experience staff from the Chicago Fire, and focus on technical and tactical aspects of the game within a fun, learning environment.
- Little Sparks (ideal for newer player): 8 am - 9 am, Monday - Friday ($85)
- COMPETITIVE LEVEL Half-day: 9 am – noon or 1 pm – 4 pm, Monday – Friday ($150)
- COMPETITIVE LEVEL Full-day: 9 am – 4 pm, Monday – Friday ($260)
- Scholarships available for registered MCU players in the free or reduced school lunch program (50% off the camp fee)
- Competitive youth soccer players ages U8 – U18
- Do not need to be an MC United player to register for the camp
Camp curriculum will include:
- Passing and moving in tight spaces
- Defensive communication and shape
- Attacking in the final third
- Creating space and improving awareness/vision
- Movement off the ball
- Campers receive a dri-fit jersey and player evaluation plus a FREE companion ticket to a Chicago Fire game at Toyota Park!
- Players will be grouped according to age & ability
- Shinguards and water bottle required
- Your family can earn one free camp scholarship* for hosting a YESsoccer coach during the week of camp.
- To house a coach the week of camp you can indicate your interest during registration or you can email email@example.com for more information
For More Information: please contact Lee Hannant at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 708-496-6774